11 month old in india

babaloola
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:11 am 
Post subject: 11 month old in india
Hi there

I'll be taking my daughter to Goa, India in December when she'll be almost 11 months old.
I understand that I won't be able to get her vaccinated for the diseases normally advised to this destination. However I'm reading many stories of families who have brought younger babies and experienced no problems.
My biggest concern is her food. As she's not yet on solids my experience is obviously limited at the moment. I know I would like her to eat a nice selection of mashed vegetables, grains and pulses. I'm still planning to give her breast milk at this stage as well.
Our accommodation will be a beach hut with no access to a kitchen. I have been recommended NOT to let my baby eat anything I haven't prepared myself and definitely nothing prepared from a restaurant. This leaves me with very little choices in terms of feeding her.
I would like to now your opinions and advice on this matter. Would i have to bring food in jars for a three week holiday? Is there a nice organic brand? Will it keep in th heat? Etc.

Maja
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular