Any one else turn into a moody cow? :(

MissBehave
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 am 
Post subject: Any one else turn into a moody cow? :(
Since I found out, my relationship has been hell & because of me I think lot of the time....Im moody, & angry with him & get down. Things really bother now, that didnt really before. Maybe its because I'm thinking of my future & how things will be. I am 6 weeks preg & hope its my hormones Sad Didnt help that I just had a chest infection too me thinks. xxx
butterly
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi MissBehave

I'm 9 weeks pregant and i was exactly the same at 6 weeks... and still kind of am! we weren't planning on getting pregnant and it took me a while to get used to the idea. even if you are planning to get pregnant, i think it takes a while to adjust thing in your mind, i,ve only just starated to get used to the whole idea of being pregnant, but i am definitely more tricky than usual and my fiance and i have been arguing more than before.... i feel resentful of little things like how much energy he has compared to me right now... they say it takes around 4 months for pregnancy to actually register in a man's mind so its no wonder if at times we feel on a different wave length to them. its still early days and you will get used to things and get back in sync with your man.
x
xKerrynx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject:
aww hun, its something most of us go through. I was the same when i found out i was pregnant, my hormones took over and i found it hard to cope. Once id been for my first scan all my worries and everything that had been bothering me disasppeared. It will get better soon, its just your body adjusting itself to being pregnant x

MissBehave
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
Wow , thank you Smile Now I don't feel like a mental cow lol. I had a scan today & I'm 5 weeks. It made me feel better cuz I was kinda unsure about what I wanted with all the arguing but I know now its what I want. (I hope that didnt sound horrible but with the arguing it was breaking my heart the thought of splitting up & being on my own with a baby) xxxxxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular