bleeding 2 weeks after unprotected sex

klez
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:05 pm 
Post subject: bleeding 2 weeks after unprotected sex
Question Since i started my periods 8 years ago i have never been regular. The only time i have been is when on the pill. I came off the pill when me and my partner split up, and when we got back together we decided to just stick to using condoms because would like to try for baby in the near future- so we thought that by coming off the pill hopefully my system would become more normal.
Anyway- since coming off the pill have had 2 very normal 5 day periods. During my last period me and my partner had unprotected sex once after a night out.
That was 14 days ago, and then today when i woke i have started bleeding a brown colour, but not very heavy only on wiping. CONFUSED??!!
I have read some forums and people suggest that it could be implemenation bleeding, but i really doubt it with me because i know it is unlikely to get pregnant when on period. Has anyone else been in simular situation???

help!
BabyDreamer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
I have heard of this implantation bleeding, can't say I ever had any personally. It is possible that your body is regulating itself after the pill, sort of like, if it was irregular before, now the pills effects are out of your body, you've maybe gone back to being irregular? Just guessing really, but fingers crossed for you x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular