6 Month Old Baby Waking At 4.30am

dazf
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:59 am 
Post subject: 6 Month Old Baby Waking At 4.30am
our 6 months has a sleep routine where she goes to bed at 7.30 to 2000 every night
just lately she has been waking up between 4.30 and 5am and just lie in her cot moaning.
know matter what you do for her feed her or cuddle her

anyone got any advice how i can try and get her to sleep that bit longer

cheers
Kazina878
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi my daughter started this at 4 months old so when she got to 6 months i put her on a little solid food and it helped as she was waking ALL through the night, so if your little one isnt on them yet i would suggest doing that, also do you put them in their cot asleep or awake as i was making the mistake of putting her in her cot asleep, if they go to sleep awake by themselves then there is more chance they will put themselves to sleep when they wake. however all was going well until the clocks changed and it was lighter in the mornings so my daughter at just over 7 months wakes just after 5 and wont go back to sleep, iv just bought a blackout blind and it really helped this morning she didnt wake till just after 6, im hoping in the next few days she'll progress back to 7 like she used to. if your baby is crying a lot id just pat them to let them know your there until they fall asleep and gradually decrease this until they can get themselves back to sleep. or if you do all this try the blackout blind as the very light mornings havent helped my daughters sleeping habits. let us know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular