clevers
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject: Sick leave after materity ends
Hi all

This is my first post so hi everyone.

I am currently on maternity leave due to return on the 10th march. I am in the process of requesting a flexiable work patten but reality is I dont feel able to perform in my job even part time. I am coming out the other end of PNDepression and my doctor has asured me he will fully support me if I feel unable to return to work.

This releives a lot of pressure I feel on a daily basis however I feel going sick is cheeky and unfair on my employer.

Does anyone share my experiance. I would be so grateful to hear from you.

Love Claire x
HannahM
AskBaby Team
AskBaby Team
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi Clevers,

Sounds like you're in a bit of a tricky situation. I know going sick might seem harsh on your employer but you really need to do whats best for you and your baby and if taking extra time off will help you full recover then that might be what you need to do.

Let us know what you decide.

Han x
Miz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:06 pm 
Post subject: Returnig to work
Hi Clevers,
1st time for me to use this site + glad to c ur message on there!!
U've got to do whatever is best for you and your baby-if that's going sick for a bit then so b bit!! Bugger your employer!!

I'm returning to work 2-at the end of Jan and am absolutely dreading the thought. Feel very anxious about it. Wake thinking about it at night!! Returning to do 24 hours which will will be spread over 4days. Work have been gd just hope I'll manage ok when the time actually comes to go back.

Miz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular