pelvic pain at 11 weeks

bestorgchick
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:10 pm 
Post subject: pelvic pain at 11 weeks
hi everybody i had symphis pubis disorder in my first pregnancy but at around seven months ,found out i am pregnant again seven years later and although i am only 11 weeks the pain in my pelvis has got me worried.if its like this now what am i going to be like at forty weeks am worried sick any advice would be gratefully appreciated and is it normal to get it this early in subsiquent pregnancies or have i pulled myself and not realised?,
mrswolfbane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:57 pm 
Post subject:
my twin sister ahd spd and now it seems i may have it.

it hurts to walk my left leg especially it hurts my lower back and pelvis my midwife told me to get some of them pants that keep ur tummy in but a size bigger than my normal size so it doesnt squash the bump as they hold ur pelvis together they are chepaer than the maternity pants from mothercare and apprently work alot better aswell so im going to do that.
im also going to speak to some1 about physio they did say try and suffer with it till im 34 weeks but they way i am now i cant as i cant put any wieght on my left leg and jst sitting here is hurting all the top and left hand side of my pelvis.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular