? baby movements

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:10 pm 
Post subject: ? baby movements
hi all,
im just over 10 wks with my 2nd baby and all is going well, the thing is the last couple of days i have had the most strange sensations in my lower abdomen. I know that it is probably too early to feel the baby moving but i have never had this before and its really hard to explain, its almost like the feeling you get if you run a feather over your skin but its obviously inside my tummy.
when i had my first child i felt her first movements at 15 wks,
has anyone else had this or thinks they have felt movement early in pregnancy?

dawn x
tonilee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:17 pm 
Post subject: baby movements
this is my 1st pregnancy and i started to feel that fluttery feeling at 12 weeks! everyone said it was wind!! i've been feelining my baby kick properly now for about 4 weeks, my fella even felt it on boxing day! think everyones different!
aydbai
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:38 am 
Post subject:
I am currently 11 weeks pregnant and I definately feel as though I have been able to feel my baby fluttering low down in my pelvis. This is my 3rd pregnancy. Very Happy
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya im 16 weeks and not felt anything yet well i dont think i have when your baby moves can you tell that its the baby or could it feel like something else xx
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
I started feeling those fluttery feelings at week 12. I'm now at week 15 and I know it's definietly not gas! I was wondering if that was unusual, especially since this is my first pregnancy, but apparently not.
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
well we went for the scan on monday and they said i was 13 wks, the baby was very active an i was then certain that the sensations i have been getting were those of the little one!! fantastic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular