Hey all,

LouJ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:45 pm 
Post subject: Hey all,
Can anyone advise me on the best Stretch Mark cream? I have tried Cocoa Butter and Bio-Oil but none of them work! Evil or Very Mad

Please help!!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:41 am 
Post subject:
I use boots mum to be santuary cream, im not big enough to tell you if it has worked on me yet, but my sister used it and she didnt get any marks xx
LouJ
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:59 am 
Post subject:
Thanks,

I'll give that a try.
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:41 pm 
Post subject:
did u no, stretchmarks are hereditory.............i learnt that in uni last week and thought id share
Laughing
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:44 pm 
Post subject:
well if its heridotory explain why my twin sis identical has only 2 stretch marks after 3 kids i have loads after 2 kids on my 3rd now

we seem to have kid within months of each other wether we want to or not

personally i think the size of ur babies factor in the biggest size my sis had was 6lb mine was 7 14lb shes only gone full term once with the last baby and ive gone full term with all.
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:52 pm 
Post subject:
have no idea.........thats wot tutors told us lat week. i'll find out though tomorrow now. ok??
i dont thinks its anything to do with the size of the babeis. i think its a combination of how much ur uterus stretches and the skin type.

i never said everybody in the family would have the same amount of stretchmrks, i said its hereditory. which means that stretcmarks run through the family-u may have 2 u may have lots but their still hereditory

i will find out though
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:56 pm 
Post subject:
i would have though if u have a smaller bump compared to a bigger bump the bigger one wud get more strech marks than the smaller one bit like blowing a ballon up when uv done a smiley face if make it big the face stretchs more but if its smaller it stretchs less.

i dont think that the creams work i think if ur gonna get them ur gonna get them but been young ur skin is more supple so u may not get them or may not get as many.so i was told neway
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:06 am 
Post subject:
depends on the skin. my sister and i were prgnant at the same time. i was absolutely huge.put on6 stone and had an 8lb 2oz baby. not 1 scathmark in site...............
my sister, well u would have even known she was pregnant, gave birth 6 days after me, had a 5lb 3oz baby and was caked in them. all over her abdomen, her bum, the tops of her legs, her breasts- just like mum.
and shes only a few years older than me.
she used that stretch mark cream out of the avon which stains them a silvery colour. it made them dull but didnt make them disappear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular