Infant not drinking milk

garyt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:51 pm 
Post subject: Infant not drinking milk
My 10 month old refuses to drink formula these days. She is on breast milk, but since I am close to weaning, milk supply is low. She used to drink formula till about a month back. Though the recommended milk intake is 725 ml for infants 6-12 months of age, I am hardly able to give 150 ml both breast milk and formula combined. She is however pretty good on solids and water. Any ideas how to make her drink formula milk?
DoesMyBumpLookBigInThis
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject: FORMULA MILK
HIYA

WHY DON'T YOU GET SOME OF THOSE BABY CEREALS WHICH REQUIRE YOU TO MIX IT WITH FORMULA MILK THAT WAY AT LEAST SHE WILL BE GETTING SOME OR YOU COULD OFFER SMALL AMOUNTS OF MILK BUT MORE FREQUENTLY.

HOPE THIS HELPS!
shazza06
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
hi there, if they dont like milk to drink why not make milky foods, macaroni cheese, milk puddings, cauliflower cheese, custard,flavoured milk drinks yogs etc theyll get their milk quota that way..
itspeachybeingbeechy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
my eight month will barely drink 300ml of formular a day and won't drink water either.... i'm telling myself she's getting liquid in her food but surely it can't be enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular