sad and starting to worry

kezandstu
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:13 pm 
Post subject: sad and starting to worry
Hi everyone i am new to this site.October 2006 i found out i was pregnant after 10 months of trying,january 2007 i found out i was having twins and me and my husband were exstatic see my husband was a twin but his brother committed suicide nov 2000,anyway sadly 16th feb 2007 i went into premature labour and we lost our beautiful boys devon and mikey i was only 19 weeks pregnant ,adter there birth i bled for 12 weeks due to thickend lining of the womb.we started trying again in may 2007 but have had no luck so far ,the doctors didnt see a problem after the twins birth but now i am starting to worry,my periods are regular but i have just started to use fertility tests sorry for long post but if anyone has any ideas please x x kerry
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:44 pm 
Post subject:
awww kerry thats so sad.
hope ur ok.
perhaps discuss this with ur g.p???
wishing4agirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:26 am 
Post subject:
I'm very very sorry for your loss!

I'm not an expert on anything, but as far as I understand 10 months isn't actually that long to be trying. It's hard for us because we put so much of our time, energy and thought into conceiving we wear ourselves out.

I would suggest (if you are not already) start charting and if you have the money use OPK.

I hope that helps some. Good Luck!
kezandstu
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks 4 ur replys ,I have just started using the clearblue ovulation tests ,i normally have a 28-29 day cycle i am on day 14 now and have been using tests since day 11 i havent detected a surge yet but i have all the usual pains and vaginal mucus (sorry if TMI ) so am i still ovulating or not any ideas x x
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
u usually ovulate on the 15th day of ur cycle hun and the egg lives for about 72 hours. so get trying Wink Laughing

CT xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular