What to do?

babyatharva
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:38 am 
Post subject: What to do?
I have been recently transfered from another city.My son,three years of age has also changed school.He is in pre-school , nursery.I think he is doing fine. But his teacher complains a lot.The instructing language is different here.My son who is not fluent in this new language feels odd.Nevertheless he is trying to talk to other kids and make friends.

He faces problems when he does not understand what the teacher is saying..his teachers complain that he does not take any interest in the activities in the class.Instead he climbs up the window.If the teacher punishes him and tells him to stand in the corner,he has a gala time in the corner too. Smile

He does not keep quiet and sings to himself or simply roams around the classroom.He does not sit at one place as the other kids do.All the time he is disturbing the class.
I am unhappy Sad to recieve these reviews but do not know how to make him understand.Can someone suggest something?[/code]
Jessicar1990
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:55 pm 
Post subject: hey
hi, what language does he speak and what language has he been moved to?
18yrmom
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:46 pm 
Post subject: 18 and pregant with my 1st baby
hi Im 18 and a student with my first baby my boyfiriend..who is 20 and I are happy but how do i tell my parents? Surprised Very Happy
christine82
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
That sounds really unfair for your sons teacher to be complaining, surely they should be supplying additional help for him to allow him to understand and join in. It just sounds like since it doesn't make any sense to him then why should he sit and be bored. I would do the same even at my age Laughing
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 am 
Post subject: Re: 18 and pregant with my 1st baby
weez wrote:
hi Im 18 and a student with my first baby my boyfiriend..who is 20 and I are happy but how do i tell my parents? Surprised Very Happy
browneyes01
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
i agree if he is having trouble understanding that could be why he is showing no interest what language is he learning and isn't there some extra help that he can get to help to be up to speed with the other children, or someway you can help him.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular