Hello!

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:29 pm 
Post subject: xx
lol i already have about a million strech marks so guess i wnt be showing my tummy ov again lol.....or wearing a bikini unless i can get my belly flat and the strech marks not shiney lol x
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no i don't want to think about it! I've bought one of those pregnancy retainer bars for my belly button, but like you say, it's not like i'll be showing anyone my tummy again!

When did your stretch marks start? I don't think there's anything you can do to stop them, it just depends if your lucky or not, but the Bio Oil at least makes me feel like i'm trying to do something!

I know this is going to sound really vain, but, i sooo hope my bellybutton doesn't pop out until after my holiday!!

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:39 pm 
lol i got a pregnancy belly bar my belly button as poped rite out and my belly bar is half a mile away from my belly button lol..............i started getting strech marks these last couple ov weeks so im gutted lol x
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
I'm gonna tape the the damn thing down if it tries to pop out before my hol!

That's so mean to wait until so late in pregnancy to get stretch marks - i bet you thought you were gonna get away with it!

My friend keeps going on about hers and i honestly can't see them. I don't think my hubby would even know what they are anyway - he's a bit oblivious to things like that (fortunately).

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:50 pm 
lol i was bragging its my own fault lol...i sud ov just kept me mouth shut lol my belly button looks wired thru my tshirts lol...........i dont have a parnter so at least i dont have 2 worry about what he thinks lol x
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:58 pm 
Post subject:
Right that's it, i'm gonna go to Boots tomorrow and bulk buy plasters to tape it down!

How come no partner? Was he a [*CENSORED*]? Sorry if i'm being nosey and just ignore that question.

No partner = no insensitive comments = fab!

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:00 pm 
lol yeah he was a divvi....glad im doing it with out him lol................i just get all the comments from my mum instead lol....how old are u if ya dont mind me asking....im 18 so ganna hate having to hide all me stech marks lol x
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Well done you, that's fab. You sound like you're pretty sorted and you don't seem to need him anyway.

I'm 31 (just!) but pre pregnancy i was a size 6-8 and pretty happy with my figure. I'm dreading not being able to fit back into my clothes, but i'm sure once i have Squidger in my arms it'll seem pretty unimportant! Oh god i hope so anyway!

I'm sure you'll be fine, your skin's 13 years younger than mine (sob) and will be able to cope a lot better.

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:11 pm 
wow i wish i wa sthat skinny 2 start with lol..........yeah im hoping it will spring back lol.....im sure urs will aswell we have a lady on here called dawn and she ganna help us get in tip topo shape after our babys are born xx
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Excellent, i'll have to look out for Dawn. I bought a Pilates dvd about a month ago and haven't even done it once yet ha ha!!

It's been great talking to you and i'd much rather be doing this, but i'd better start thinking of something to do for tea (boring).

Catch up later hon, take care.

x

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:21 pm 
u 2 hun talk soon xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular