Aches and Pains

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:54 am 
Post subject: Aches and Pains
I was wondering if itís normal to have general aches and pains in the stomach and breast areas during pregnancy. Iím not having any strong pains, but enough to make me uncomfortable.

Theyíre usually in different areas, except one persistent pain that keeps happening under my left breast and seems to come back every few days. I donít know if that is normal.
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject:
how far on is your pregnancy now?
pregnancy does cause all sorts of aches and pains in people, but if your really worried have a chat to your midwife, she wont mind and they have women asking questions all of the time. im sure everything is just fine though.
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:36 am 
Post subject:
I'm at week 16, and I've been getting these aches and pains since about week 9. At week 13 I had a scan and saw that the baby was healthy.
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
well im 14 wks now and i hurt all over especially in the evenings, my boobs feel like lead balloons and i get quite alot of stomach cramping...its probably all normal, but give your midwife a call just for some reassurance.
dawn x
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
its petty normal ladies. its so scarey i know but you have to remember that a non-pregnant uterus is so small it sits behind ur pubic bone and during pregnancy it has to grow all the way up to ur brest bones - that is goin to come with some dull aches and pains.
and ur brests will all start to produce milk, which means a huge amount of horomones flyng around and liquid entering tiny ducts that wasnt there before. its all normal.

when i was pregnant the slightest ache and pain used to panic me. the only time things arent normal is when there are tomach cramps that hurt and arent like ache anymore or they become stomach cramps. and of course if theres any blood spots or bleeding.

any worries or general questions u have, please dont be afraid to contact ur midwife -thats what shes there for.

enjoy ur pregnancies
Eled
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:38 pm 
Post subject:
I have had stomach area pain right from the 1st week really. the last couple of days it has eased off from time to time but generally I have been uncomfortable the whole time - keep hoping it will go. know what you feel re breasts!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular