SCARED!!!!

mommyanddaddyvirdi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:11 pm 
Post subject: SCARED!!!!
IM 19 AND PETRIFIED!

DONT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT! JUST HOPE EVERYTHINGS OK! WANT A HOME BIRTH!

REALLY WORRIED ABOUT A BLOOD TEST NEXT WEEK CANT TAKE NEEDLES!

ANY ADVISE PLEASE?

X Crying or Very sad
xToNix
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:26 am 
Post subject:
hun i am sure u will be fine. i dont like needles either, just do whatever u have to to get it done. dont be petrified hun, every person u see every day is a product of birth babe x
Posted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun, congratulations on ur pregnancy!! Wink

I'm 28 and this is my first baby...I'm kinda scared too cos I don't know what 2 expect really. I've read stuff about pregnancy and birth etc but I think it's an individual thing, u can only take on board wot others tell u, but it's a personal experience and everyone's different Smile

I don't mind needles at all so I haven't got ur problem in that sense hun. But I'm with ya on the newbie scared part! We'll all stick together...come on, women do this every day, some people go and have more than one (Heaven forbid!! Lol Laughing )...we'll b fine...really we will *bites bottom lip*.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya hun,
Congrats first of all and its completely normal to be nervous esp with the first baby, just relax and take it all in your stride. How far along are you? Any symptoms? There are loads of milestones to look forward to scans, first flutters, hiccups and the expanding bump all these things will keep you focused on meeting your gawjuss baby.

Good luck and stay positive its a really exciting experience Axx
Posted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:35 am 
Post subject:
I think its a completely normal thing to be petrafied when you first find out your pregnant, i am 25 and my OH is nearly 21 this is the first child for both of us and we are both scared of one thing or another, the thing that you need to do is try and take it as it comes dont stress yourself out to much because that will do you more harm than good... As for the needle thing, hmm well im petrafied of them to, but.... you will have to have plenty more blood tests in the next 9 months so you may as well get used to it, the only thing that helped me to get thru them was to think that i am geting all these tests for the health of me and my baby.... i wish you the best of luck through the rest of your pregnancy Smile AskBaby
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
if u have to have needles as much as i do (which is every other day)...you'll get used to it

Jump to:  

Community

Popular