getting pregnant after sterilisation reversal

whatisit
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
you know how it is you just go infor milk and bread then you cant carry the basket cos its full and no room for the milk. I kicked the basked all the way to the tills once i had felt a sharp pain. As soon as i was throught the tills i saw a trolley i dashed to it and put my 3 bags in. i saw a women carrying a very large heavy bag with two little kids in tow also look at the trolley as i headed for it, but hey i was in need. Any way felt so bad i might have pinched it and she was struggling i caught her up and invited her to put her stuff in the trolley also - which she did . i walked her to her car it wasnt far from mine so made me feel a little better- then dashed home to take the dressing off to see if i had done any damage. Couldnt see any. ( all my wounds have healed now apart from my tummy button one which is infected and im taking anti biotics for).
masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi girls
how are you all? well im going to weight watchers thursday night thimk losing a bit weight might help my case a bit or a lot plus hsg so fingers crossed then we might get a bfp
it would be so good if one of us got one it would give us all hope i just think out of us all it must be somebodys turn soon
clairexxx
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire,

i'm trying the special K one for 2 weeks and going to gym tmrw. It will help kick things off, then i'll do the weightwatchers if i can stick to it.

I'm trying to encourage ladies to post on part 2 now, as this is getting too long Very Happy

Julie xxxxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
hi julie
where is part two ive got this in my favourite you see and just update the last page everyday
im going to go back to the swimming and go extra walks with the dog
clairexxx
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
STOP - you two are wearing me out just reading what you are going to get up to lol!!!
I am a gold member at WW althought not within my 5 pounds at the mo, was only a couple of pounds off then comfot ate with larnygitist then op- hve put 4 lbs on over that time so not toooo upset. Not feeling well enough to start dieting yet- lol thats my excused.
I dance for exercise- jive ( ceroc) havent been for 3 weeks and desparate to get back after today though think i better give it another week Sad
masonglen
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
hi whatsit
its not that im really an active person but i put weight on really easily and its now time to get something done plus that must have effect on op chances so its a must for me im afraid
daning sounds fun though
clairexxx
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:56 pm 
Post subject:
im off to bed oh is getting grotchy been on to long wants to ckeck his golf results speak tomorrow
clairexxx
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:43 am 
Post subject:
morning julie Very Happy i would wait for hsg and o/h test b4 clomid no point putting yourself through the mill just yet Exclamation Make o/h pull is figer out babe tell him there will be total ban unless he does it
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am 
Post subject:
Ok as requested this post is being locked so you can all start using the part two one that Juliewoo has started!!! Very Happy xxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 165, 166, 167
Page 167 of 167

Jump to:  

Community

Popular