Any ideas?

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject: Any ideas?
Hi woke up 2day with a massive headache as the day got on my vision was really blurred i mean i couldnt see hardly anything!! This lasted for about 2 hours i had to lie down! I rang NHS direct as i was getting worried and they advised me to go straight to A and E and to let my midwife know, So i rang the midwife and she said she couldnt see any real problem and i should just stay at home! I decided to take my midwifes advice as after all she knows best but i am starting to wonder if i was right to take her advice! I also have a rash right above my tummy xx
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:07 pm 
Post subject: xx
i wud go a&e hun just incase.....in all my books it says get medical attention if ya have blurred vision and dizzyness and them type ov symptoms......it crnt do no harm to get checked out xx
slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
I'd be tempted to go to A & E hon - better to be safe than sorry. It's not like your midwife can really give a diagnosis over the phone and i know mine always talks to me like i'm overreacting even though i hardly contact her at all!

x

mumjay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Ah thanx for your replies i know i felt like they were laughing at me as if i was overreacting but you cant help but worry! x
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
when i went for check up at hosp last week the midwife there said if i got the symptoms you have described to go straight to A & E and get it checked out. i agree with the other ladies, best to get it checked out for peace of mind for yourself xx
Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
goodmorning all, most definately get checked out. any blinding headaches or dizziness should be looked at in case of rising blood pressure. was always the first question my midwife asked me each visit

Jump to:  

Community

Popular