feeling a bit down today.

wanababy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:21 am 
Post subject: feeling a bit down today.
Hi, I have been trying to conceeve for a few months now, but to no avail. I thought it would be stright away...silly me. I am 29 and have found that in the last month I had no signs of ovulation,cervical fluid. I am trying not to think about conceving during sex and just enjoing it. however i got my period this morning and feel a bit sorry for myself. just needed to tel someone..thanks :
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi wanababy and welcome!! Hey your most definatly allowed to have your down days. Trying for a baby I believe is one of the MOST stressful things a couple can do. Like you said though, at least you are trying to relax. We gave up in the end and as you see we now have a wee man. I think your body responds to you just having fun. If you are not sure if you are ovulating you can get your doc to check. Good luck and feel free to destress online anytime!!!!
Posted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Huntermac. so nice to be able to share my feelings, I have not told my friends or family that I am ttc yet as i dont want the typical. HOW'S IT GOING questions, you know what i meen. but i must say i feel like telling the world sometimes, the excitement is killing me. thnks for your kind welcome and you have a very cute little boy. p.s. I read your post about having a second baby, godd luck in whatever you decide. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular