down there

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:46 pm 
Post subject: down there
i know theres another post but i need to try and explain this.

i had some stiches, been bathing with tea tree oil and wearing jogging bottoms. well the other day i got up and down there felt fine. then on sunday as i got up i felt a not sure if it was ripping but a sharpe buring sensation and ever since i feel like maybe there is one stich left which is tight and making it feel like this.

does this make sense?

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
It has happened, women being stitched too tightly. Or it could be that you got up awkwardly and pulled on the scar making it sore. I just would get the doc to have a quick check down there for you hun. Its better to get it checked out as soon as so it can be sorted sooner.
Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 pm 
Post subject:
i'm down there tuesday so i'll make sure i tell him. i just want to be able to sit and get up with out the pain. well tightness

MummytoDevinnkelsi
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya KellynRowan,i knw how u feel! I had 2 get 1 stitch dwn below and i have felt that b4 wen i've got up or even wen peeing! But it's fine now.Think the stitch has actually dissolved as i can't feel it anymore.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular