Clots, Sickness and Pain after birth...

Floop
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:17 am 
Post subject: Clots, Sickness and Pain after birth...
Hey im asking for my friend, she doesnt know this yet lol but im worried about her.

She has told me that she has started passing (this would be her first period after a c-section) really big clots, has heavy bleeding, really bad stomach cramps which she describes as contractions and yesterday has started being sick.

She went to see the dr who wasnt concerned but gave her some tablets to thin her blood and booked her in for a swab test. However since then she has been vomiting.

She says she isnt preggers again so that isnt it but can anyone else offer any advice or has been through the same? She has a little 6/7weeks old and a toddler so I worry shes gonna do herself some damage. Sad

Thanks in advance. xx

Annoy me and I will sit on you.... and it will hurt! Smile
MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:08 am 
Post subject:
i started bleeding very heavily and passing a few clots and was also getting a lot of pain, i started feeling dizzy and got sent to hospital, i had stuff left in my womb and my uterus had got infected, i had to go for a d and c, i would tell your friend to go to the hospital and speak to a midwife
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:18 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun for that. I pretty much thought the same as you but as I havent had a c-section I didnt want to boot her bum up the hospital without some knowledge.

Annoy me and I will sit on you.... and it will hurt! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular