Want 2 conceive

sange
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:48 am 
Post subject: Want 2 conceive
Hi there

My name is Sange I;m married I've lost my son last year.The bad thing ia that I'm sterilised now I want a baby.My tupes have been tied I would like 2 know I what r my chances of getting pregnant

4rm
Sange
hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to Askbaby.

Sorry to hear about your sad loss. Iknow quite a few ladies who have managed to get pregnant after a reversal, I think the success rate it quite high.

Good luck
Lisa
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:12 am 
Post subject: How much
Hi Lisa

Do u know how much it cost 2 reverse it.Becoz I live in Cape town, South Africa or do u know about any facility here in Cape town.

Thank u for talking 2 me I'm trying 2 thinking about him.

4rm
Sange
hopingforamiracle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sange

I don't know about where you live, but in the UK I think it is about 3,500 but in your circumstances I think you would be able to have it on the NHS.
I have not been through this personally but I am sure someone who has will be along shortly and they can probably offer better advise.

My husband had a vasectomy reversal on the NHS, the operation has been success and he is now fertile again.

Lots of luck
Lisa
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sange,

It is possible to get your sterilisation reversed. As i live in the UK i am unable to recommend a clinic in South Africa, but if you visit your doctor he/she may be able to help. If you get a good surgeon the success rates are good.

If you are able to travel outside South Africa (to USA) i can recommend Dr Berger in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. He heads the Chapel Hill Tubal Reversal Center and has ladies from all over the world going to him for the op (including me Smile ) It cost me $5900 (about 3000 at the time)
You can visit his site at http://www.tubal-reversal.net/

Good luck,

Julie xxx

Our baby Eleanor lost 6 Apr 10
sange
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 am 
Post subject: thank u
Hi lisa

Thank u very much it was nice chatting 2 u.At this moment I only have computer access at work.I hope u have a gr8 day good luck 4r the future

4rm
Sange
sange
Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:37 am 
Post subject: Thanx 4r the info
Hi Julia

Thank u very much 4r the info but the problem is I can't afford 2 travel.Becoz me and husband can't afford it right now.

I have read about the Chapel Hill abd read a lot of success stories.2 bad I can afford it at this time

4rm
Sange
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular