Just a quick question

Firstmummy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject: Just a quick question
Very Happy what is the average age for a baby to start walking? My boy was crawling by 6and half months so im guessing he is quick with things as he is with other things. He is 9 months now. And can stand up but holding on to things. X how old were yours? I heard the youngest they can start is 10 months! Is this true
Charlplusbabies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
yes thats true. 10 months is the age my cousin walked.my son was 12 months and 1 week when he walked nd was 8 months when he started holding on to things.
AskBaby8795
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
my daughter is 8.5mths and walking around but holding on to this, but shes been standing since she was 4mths holding on of course. My husband was 9mths when he started walking all by himself. And my sisters children were walking when they were 9mths and friends of ours both their boys were over a year before they walked, so every child is different. I also think it denends on what flooring a family has in the home (where ever the baby plays most) because I have noticed that because we have laminated wooden flooring in the sittingroom and that is where we spend a lot our time, our daughter doesn't get much time on the floor playing because it's to hard but when she spends time at her grandmars house they have carpet in their sittingroom therefore she spends most of the time on the floor moving around.
E.Nutkins
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
every child is different and it doesnt matter when others start walking as ur child will be different. there is no concern with walking as long as theyre walking by 18 months! my second daughter is 21 months and still cant walk as have problems with her legs as it annoys me when people say she should be walking. what right do people have to make this comment when they dont even know whats wrong with her!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular