Is 3rd time harder???

theresa2109
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:59 pm 
Post subject: Is 3rd time harder???
Hi if there's any of you out there on a 3rd pregnancy is it true wot the say that the birth is harder?

Crying or Very sad

Theresa xx
alibongo78
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi Theresa this is my 3rd preg too. I have never heard anyone say that and I have tons of friend withlots of kids (and feel that I am really quite informed on the childbirth front as am due to be starting midwifery degree) Don't worry...If anything it should be quicker!!!

Ali x
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi this is my third baby too. i havent heard anyone say that, only that its quicker if anything. although everyone says ur second is quicker than ur 1st and my first was 12 hours long and 2nd 55 hours long so dont really listen to anyone know as everyone is different!!
charlie4
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:08 pm 
Post subject: Re: Is 3rd time harder???
theresa2109 wrote:
Hi if there's any of you out there on a 3rd pregnancy is it true wot the say that the birth is harder?

Crying or Very sad

Theresa xx
Hi i've had 4 babies and my 3rd was brill i was in labour for just 17 minutes so don't worry theres loads of old wives tails out there my mother always use to say you have to watch your third baby but i had no worries so just enjoy every moment and good luck x
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
My third birth was definately the easiest. No pain relief, had planned on loads!!!!! Contractions started slowly so had time to get things at home sorted first. How organised is that!!! Laughing
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
sounds good mumof3, was starting to worry if its quick i wont have time for someone to come round to look after the girls!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular