Pregnant..Old...and Scared.Advice needed please

scarlett1965
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:18 am 
Post subject: Pregnant..Old...and Scared.Advice needed please
Hi everyone
Firstly Congrats on all your pregnancies.
I am 42 yrs old and have 3 children, Alice age 20 and 22 weeks pregnant herself, Jack age 16 and Lilli age 4. I am 6 weeks pregnant and very scared. I lost a twin with Lilli at 7 weeks, then in october 2004 I had an ectopic pregnancy at 9 weeks. I was given Methotrexate so still have my tubes intact. Then in November 2005 I had a missed m/c at 7 weeks where I had to have a D&C. We gave up TTC but it happened in Dec! So happy but worried as I am approaching dreaded 7 week mark. I am having very strong symptoms, twinges in pelvic area, nausea, sore boobs and nipples, dizziness, weeing for England and am still doing HPT'S every day to keep me reassured. ( Sad ..i know!)
Can any of you tell me if you have experienced this and gone on to have a full term baby?
Also any older mums had this ?
Thanks in advance
Scarlett x Shocked
Kim749
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:44 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations to you on your pregnancy - you must be so pleased and nervous. Can't give you any advice, just wanted to let you know that I'm in the worrying place too. I'm 37 years old and am pregnant again after having two miscarriages. I already have a two year old daughter, but am desperate for this child to stay with me this time. I find myself being really positive one day and really worrying the next and questionning whether if my boobs don't feel as sore as to whether I might miscarry again.

I hope your pregnancy goes very well. Sending you lots of healthy wishes.
theresa2109
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:26 am 
Post subject: Re: Pregnant..Old...and Scared.Advice needed please
Hi there!!!!

Congrats on your fab news! Yes I;m another oldie having a baby, I'm 35 and by the time baby comes will be 36 yeras young.. Laughing
I too have had 2 miscarriages and also 2 healthy children being 12 and almost 9. Both my mc were missed and I constantly worry too if I don't feel so sick one day or boobs don't hurt as much that something has gone wrong, I'm 6 weeks plus 1 day now and am counting the days down for my scan.
Try not to worry, I know easier said than done...

Keep in touch of how your feeling

Theresa
xxx Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular