im really freaked out!!

EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:10 pm 
Post subject: im really freaked out!!
i have just panicked as one of the baby developement sites say that if your baby doesnt have any anxiety when you leave him or isnt worried to much about srangers i should speak to my health visiter!!!my 1 year old is very freindly and only occasionally is dubious about other people!!he doesnt seem bothered when i leave him at all!!im so freaked out is it not normal for him to be not to bothered???
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
thats not true! my daughters never cried when left as were so outgoing. my 21 month old daughter is only just realising i have left!
EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
my son is very social and very happy aswell unless he doesnt get his own way lol..he sometimes is wary about complete strangers but doesnt take long till he is at ease....it just wooriied me..as i have an older child who wasnt bothered either when she was a baby!!!i had never known that it was a problem with there developement if they didnt have anxietys!!!
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
theres no problem in their development! what developmental goal would involve crying, its just silly. dont listen to it hun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular