baby movements?

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:34 pm 
Post subject: baby movements?
hi everyone!
Im 15 wks pregnant with 2nd baby, i have been feeling movements for a while now, i was just wandering when can you normally feel movements with your hand....my partner is dying to feel the movements and asked me when he will be able to feel it but i cant remember as my last baby was 12 years ago!!

dawn x
alibongo78
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Well dawn, as you know we are all different. I felt movement at exactly week 14 with my 2nd preg. However it was starnge as the reason I felt it was cos I had my hand on my tummy at the time and baby actually kicked my hand so basically from the moment I felt anything on the inside..I felt it from the outside too. I dont think that too common. I would prob say within the next 4 weeks your partner would be able to feel baby.

Hope this helps

Ali x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for that ali, its funny isnt it how everywomans pregnancy is so different...and the funny thing is the stuff they tell us in the books is sometimes far from reality. Maybe they are more directed at first pregnancys.
well i will wait and see how long it takes, im just so pleased to feel the little thing jumping around...especiially when i sneeze!
take care,
dawn x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular