Bleeding/brown discharge

CL
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:47 pm 
Post subject: Bleeding/brown discharge
I am 14 weeks pregnant, i didnt miss a period for 2 months so didnt know i was pregnant.
For nearly 2 weeks I have been getting a brown discharge and on two occasions it was blood (not really heavy a panty liner is enough protection}.Feeling really tired but no pain, does anyone know what this is. when I had my scan I felt a bit dimissed.Scan was ok. Worried something has gone wrong since then. Any advice would be appreciated. This is my first pregnancy. Last was ectopic.
missgenie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi, im new here too, i am only 7 weeks pregnant with my first and am constantly worring about every little thing. but i do understand how your feeling a week before finding out i had blood and brown discharge i had an early scan at 5 weeks and have been given an appointment for when i am 9 weeks to check everything again. all i can advise is that you go to your gp and they should send you for a scan. sorry i am unable to help further. but hope all is well x
MummaT
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm also new, 6weeks with my first and I've just got back from the hospital after having a scan for the same type of thing (but I had very sharp pains as well). I went to see my GP and they sent me straight to hospital. They were really good about everything and I've been told that everything is fine (so far) they booked me in to have another scan at the end of the month. I still worry about everything, but I guess most 1st timers do? I hope everything goes well for you Wink
CL
Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
I went to the Dr's and they sent me for a scan which showed everything was o.k, they think it was a burst capillary but nothing to worry about.
Thanks for your messages it helps to know your not alone.
vampalicious
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:29 am 
Post subject:
hi, i had brown discharge and cramps from week 4, and week 8, i had a scan at 6+6 and everything was fine, turns out ots just hormonal and when i should have been having my period, thats when i lose the brown discharge, so nothing to worry about, also brown is good as its old, if its bright red or heavy then it would be more worrying
x
janec
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:28 am 
Post subject: bleeding
Hi there
I bled in my 10th week and had a scan and the dr's said its so common. Most believe its roughly when you period happens during that part of the month! Take it easy and rest. I took a couple days of work just to be sure.
Since then I am now on my 12 1/2 weeks with no issues. So dont stress. Should all pan out.
janec
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular