Need Some Advice!

KimWilson
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:19 pm 
Post subject: Need Some Advice!
Hey Everyone Smile

i have been having sex with boyfriend for 4months now, but . . we dont use any contricepion. We dont like the feel of condoms & im not on the pill because it give me horrible side affects. My last period was 2-3 weeks ago & i had sex whilst i was on my period. This week i have noticed that the left side of my vagina (where your pubic hair is) has a sore swollen part Sad. I have also been feeling sick & light headed. . could i be pregnant ? or is it just my mind playing games with me ?

if you have any advice please write back
thanks

x x x
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there Kim, did I read right and you had sex during your period? If that was the last time I doubt very much your are preg. Do you know your cycle? As in do you know what day of your cycle you ovulate? I would see you Doc and have a check up. If you are not comfortable with that then the clinic nurse will be able to help. Dont be shy, your health is important.
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:18 am 
Post subject:
it is unlikely that you are pregnant. because you dont ovulate while on your period.
i rekon its best to see your doctor for advice.
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Kim how old are you hun am sure I have replied to one of your posts before??

Flossie x

flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Have just looked back as I thought I recognised your name - I will give you the same advice as I did then you have said you are not using protection as your boyfriend didnt like the feel of condoms and that you were scared you may be pregnant as he "would not want to know"...and your parents would throw you out!! Kim are you trying to fall pregnant as these posts dont quite add up hun, if you are and thats what you want then that is your choice but if you truly are worried about getting pregnant or that you would not have any support then go to your local family planning clinic and get some contraception...

Take care, Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular