my tem months old poo is bright green

lindyloo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject: my tem months old poo is bright green
hi there , my 10 month old daughter had had bright green runny poo for 3 days she has also been crying alot - she is refusing to eat her solids which she normally loves and will only drink her formular milk she wont even drink juice or water? as usuall doctor said to make sure she is drinking water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told him that she wont drink water but it fell on deaf ears. my daughter has not eaten her solids for 6 days now - she is normally a very very happy little girl but all she is doing now is crying and screaming. has anyone eles had this or does anyone know what to do - PLEASE HELP X
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Have u spoken to health visitor as well as Doctor?
Have u tried any different sort of foods or juice that may of upset her tummy?? Confused
worriedmom
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
try doing a stool analysis and see if there is an infection
cindylou
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:49 am 
Post subject: Bright green poo
My daughter became allergic to milk products. She had bright green diapers and hard for her to push also. It took me lots of Dr's. finally one said "she has a problem with milk"
Went to soy and no more problem.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:50 am 
Post subject:
i had the same thing with my daughter. her poo was always grenn id ont no why i asked the health visitors and they sed as long as its not bothering her then its not a problem and she soon stopped when she got older.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Children's Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular