my 19 mnth old wont eat hot food!

bigmama8607
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject: my 19 mnth old wont eat hot food!
my 19 month old daughter has never been fussy with her food, but over the last week or so she has refused to eat any hot cooked meals, and will only eat cold food like sandwiches, snacky type foods and fruit.

should i be worried? and has anyone got any advice about how i can get the food into her?
bubble08
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
what type of food did ur little un eat before? im going through the same last couple of days with my 14mth old she eat snack food finger food but wont let me feed her hot food xxx
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
hey hun dont worry to much about he will in time there appetotes and tase buds always change as long as he eating well and getting plenty of fluids then i really wouldnt be concerned xxx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi ya, my son is 14mnth and is doing the same thing at the mo. Even his fav hot meals have been given the shove, little toad. Like you say he is really keen on the sammies and other snacky foods. Im not too worried at all though because at least he is wanting to eat. If your child went off food totally then that would be reason for concern. Dont worry to much, you sound as though you are offering healthy snack foods so thats gotta be a good thing a!!! Offer hot meals when you can so when the decision is made that they want hot food again it will just happen Very Happy
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Try not to worry too much huni, my daughter has only just started to eat hot food and she is 3 years & 4 months old. I used to cook her food an hour before dinner so it was cold for her. She enjoyed cold pizza cut into fingers, sausages, scrambled eggs. Sandwich wise I used all different healthy options like cold chicken (left over from Sunday roast) ham & cucumber. She also like crudits-fingers of veg (cucumber, carrots, peppers etc...)
Xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular