new girl

haribo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:36 pm 
Post subject: new girl
Hi everyone

i saw this and thought i would join in for support , we decided to start trying a christmas after 2 years of planning & thinking I am 36 soon and worry time is not on my side .

just hoping for a chat with people in the same situation
Popps
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I have just joined the sight to and saw your message so thought I would drop you a line. I am 37 and fell pregnant in September 2006 but then miscarried after 3 months am still trying now for another. I do think the same that time is on my side but on average they say it takes most people a year to conceive. Its all a bit of a mind game getting the timings right etc. If you have a regular cycle it does make life alot easier to pinpoint when you are ovulating. I wish you every success keep trying!!
jg08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, don't worry too much about your age, I had my 1st baby at 32 the 2nd at 37 both with only trying for a couple of months both normal pregnancies and births. Now i'm 10 weeks pregnant with my third baby and i'm 40 (first month of trying). Women have been having babies in their thirties and forties for years (my great gran had a baby at 42) so don't let it worry you just relax and it will happen.

good luck!!
Jane
haribo
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:53 pm 
Post subject: Age is not everything
Thanks you for your replys it does make me feel better , your right women have babies well into there late thirtys and beyond

i am thinking a relaxed approach seems to b the way forward ,

i will keep you posted if there is any success ,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular