Hmmm, bit tmi maybe.

slummymummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:59 pm 
Post subject: Hmmm, bit tmi maybe.
I really can't believe anything else can go wrong down there but it seems like it can.

To add to the misery of my stiches i have developed thrush, so i got the pessary canneston thing cos i didn't want to use a cream on my stitches. I had to do it in front of the mirror because i need to be careful and when i pulled out the applicator a flap of torn skin came out too.

We've only had sex three times since little man was born and it's been sore, but i put it down to the damage and the fact that i was tense and everything would be ok after my op. I think now that this has caused part of the problem because it's just being pushed and rubbed when we have sex.

I'm so upset, i don't know what to do. I really can't stand the thought of anyone else poking around again.

x

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
aww slummy im so sorry uve been right through the mill with ur lady bits since having ur gorgeous little fella, i have no advice other than go back to the doctors? i know thats prob the last thing u want to do but it might be for the best!!

omg i love love love that avatar pic of ur little dude smiling!! tooooo cute!!

i want to eat him up hes soooo scrummy
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
Ah hun, stitches have to be the worse part of the whole pregnancy experience don't they!!
Like Wriggler said I think the only thing you can do it just to get checked again. I had a lot of trouble with my stitches and had to have a swab done on them. I told the doc, who was doing the swab, that they are very sore so he was very gentle with me!!
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks guys, i know what i have to do, i think i just needed a bit of sympathy really Rolling Eyes . I had a Drs app today for something else and i told her that i think there might be another problem, but i don't want it looked at or anything at the moment.

Thanks Wriggler, he is a little sweety. God it really wouldn't have been worth all of this is he was a little toad Laughing

Yep Tracie you are sooo right! Right from the second they start putting them in in fact! Even my husband said that was the worst part for him to watch - i had about 8 anaesthetics stabbed in, which hurt like hell!!! I remember James saying that he was just thinking, god why don't you just whack some salt on her just in case she's not in enough pain!!

x

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Awww hun I feel so bad for you Sad I had a C Sec so dont know what the pain of birth is like or how sore you are afterwards Shocked I hope you feel you can see a doc bout it soon, yea I know thats easy for me.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular