trying for 3 months

sokashi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:57 am 
Post subject: trying for 3 months
Sad hi.i had my 1st baby in march 2007 and lost her in may 2007 due to defective heart conditions.i have now been tryig to get pregnant since november 2007 but in vain.my cycle is 28 days with execeptions of a few months when it varies to 27-29days.my husband and i have been having intercourse from day 8 of my cycle till day 14-regularly and i was very hopeful that i would fall pregannt this month but my period started today and am quite sad.(in dec my period started 27th till 2nd jan)just wanted to find out if is it helpful to have intercourse after day 15 coz we only targert day 7-14 and kind of neglect the weeks after that.please help with a any info.thanks
haribo
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi there , i am not an expert but i have been monitoring my ovulation for 6 month using the ovulation strips than you can buy on line ,

Anyway i found my date can be around day 18 so may beworth trying later as well

or buy some strips and you start testing them on day 10 then every day until you get a double line (may be really faint to start with ) then th enext day test again and when you get the 2 line that when your are ovulating .

may be worth trying out just in case you are like me later in the cycle some ladies are as late as day 20

good luck let me know if you try them and how it goes
Bevanne
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hello there,
I suffered a miscarriage at 12 weeks during my 1st pregnancy back in August, and have been trying desperately to concieve ever since my body returned to normal. I too have been aiming for the middle of my cycle which is 30-32days, and have been bang at it from around day 10 to an exhausting day 17/18, and have had no luck over the last few months. This cycle I decided to go the whole hog, and have been taking my waking temperature and looking for the increase your supposed to get, and have spent a fortune on the clearblue digital ovulation tests (never again, the digital are too temperamental). Yesterday on day 18 I tested with my last digital one and it was negative, but then later in the day on the same urine sample, I used a cheap altrenative test and it showed positive and again this morning. On a normal cycle we would have slacked off on the intercourse by this stage, so maybe we've been missing my most fertile time.........? So maybe its worth hanging in there incase like me you ovulate a little later in your cycle..... And then follows the waiting game.....how torturous this baby making is.....and they say you have fun trying.......Ha! Not Always Eh! Take care, fingers and toes crossed xxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular