2 much sleep?

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:12 am 
Post subject: 2 much sleep?
My son will be 6 months old next week and he has had symptoms of teething for about 2months!!!
lately he has become worse, he has really red cheeks and even a red nose, he looks like rudolph Confused
He sleeps from about 7pm till 6.30am each nite and when he wakes I feed him and hes awake for about an hr before getting really cranky as though hes really tired..... he then goes bk to bed for between 1 and 2 hours and is fine for about half an hr after waking up, then gets really cranky and upset and irritable as though hes tired again!?
I dont really no what 2 do with him..... could it just be his teeth irrritating him and making him miserable or could it be something more???
He seems to be sleeping for ages? Confused Confused

Anyone got any advice???
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject:
when my daughter was that age she would sleep 12 hours during the night and have two 1 hour naps during the day. so if he is sleeping he obvioulsy needs it so thats not a problem. as for hm being cranky it is probably just his teeth. make sure you are applying teething gel as it will soothe the pain for him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular