really down

missusMop
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:16 am 
Post subject:
thanks Sarah
I will get some of the evening primrose today at lunchtime. Didn't want to take it whilst awaiting the docs tests - one of them was a preg test.

funny some of the things you mentions totally happened to me - the shooting pains inthe boobs - they have stopped now but they were strange. i hope that means that I ovulated?? I also had cramps some quite painful too.
I really thought the tests would have shown something that could be fixed ,you know?

I really hope you get some good obvious symptoms this weekend!

whoo hoo its the weekend Very Happy
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun - the feelings you've been having sounds promising - or else if neither of us are pg maybe we should both look into why they're happening?!!!
The chances are if you have not come on yet, you haven't ovulated yet cos you ovulate 12-14 days before you af arrive so I hope you're still bding at regular intervals!

Can't wait for the weekend! xxxx
missusMop
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
thanks Sarah

I have been out and bought some primrose tablets and have taken them straight away! It's funny the more nothing is happening the less BD we are having. I think I am fed up and then I start losing the will to BD. but you're right if no period then there is a chance that ovulation could be about to happen at anytime i guess.

Well I am a bit stressed too because we are trying to move house (in this market I know) but today/ tmrw we will find out if we can go for the house we want. Shocked

I will be glad when Sunday is here i think - terrible to wish time away like that but sometimes it would be easier ...

Can't wait for a large glass or red vino tonight Smile
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
You sound like you really deserve missus. Cheers and enjoy. pupx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
I know what you mean hun - can get repetitve but always remember the reason that you're doing it and that should give you some libido! Make sure you make time for you and your partner - no wonder you guys are stressed! Can't imagine anything more stressful than moving house in this market and trying for a baby at this time! Maybe stress is slightly affecting your cycles?

Do you do any exercise or activities outside your home time? That can help and i've read that it helps to boost your chances of conceiving because your body relaxes.

You'd probably find that if you had a glass of wine or two and so did you oh, you would conceive straight away because you'd both be so relaxed!

I'm really hoping you get your bfp soon hun - i can't imagine how frustrated you must be - i'm sure you'll have some news soon! xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular