1st time mum asks...

DonnaM
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:14 pm 
Post subject: 1st time mum asks...
Is it normal to get cramp like pains almost like mild period pains during early pregnancy? I'm only 5 weeks but get them quite often? Any help cos I'm starting to feel like a hyperchondriact panicking about everything!!!
littleyellowduck
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
It can be quite normal to get stretching pains during early pregnancy as your ligaments start to adjust, if you get worried visit your GP.
xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
I got them loads during the early weeks, they stopped around week 9 but i still get the odd one every now & then, (im 15 weeks now).

They are normally just growing pains but if you are still worried or you start to see any blood see your doctor xxx
carey554
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:32 pm 
Post subject:
i get them aswell im six weeks thought iwas been paranoid too!!!! glad im not the only one
stephanieclarke
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:02 am 
Post subject:
i am four weeks pregnant and having the exact same problem i told my doctor about it and she has it is just fluid moving and stretching your womb,even at that early stage

i hope for yours and my sake it is all normal anyway.i do recall having similar pains with my first child aswell

good luck to you xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular