Solids

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:53 pm 
Post subject: Solids
hi all, hunter decided he was ready for solids at 5 1/2 months and started so well. he ate whatever i gave him and was up to 3 small meals a day at 6mnth. well that was the end of it. since then its a struggle to get the smallest mouthfull into him. 1 meal is now eaten over a full day, would be less than 1/4 cup. his milk is less too, id say he now drinks about the same as he did when he was 4mnths!! he is just coming 7mnth now and im worried i will be fighting this battle way past the point when he should be onto minced up meat etc. he hasnt lost any weight that i can tell, will see Plunket to check but his energy level is lacking and im not suprised really. he isnt rolling or even thinking about crawling - he to tired to play for long anyway. any advice?? the doc said he looking healthy enough but im wondering if his reflux is giving him grief with solids to contend with.
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
my daughter started solids at bout 4 months and took really well too them and would eat almost anything but it do remebr her going througha stage where it was hard to get her to have anything. just make sure he is getting his milk so he is still getting wot he needs.

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thansk Laura, you always hear that babies should be having this and that for good brain development so I think Im worried he isnt getting the brain food he needs. You just cant win a!!
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
yer im sure he will start eating properly soon mite be teeth bothering him u just dont no lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular