Sleeping arrangments

Chloesmum08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject: Sleeping arrangments
Hi all,
Im 39 weeks pregnant now and my cot hasn't been delivered as yet so i plan to have my baby sleep in her pram till the cot arrives but im not sure what to use as a mattress type thing to protect her fron the buckles and straps in the pram. If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.[/b]
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Why dont you buy a cheap moses basket, that way the matress is already in it. they are suposed to be the best thing for newborns to sleep in x

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
yes i would suggest a moses basket most mother have babies sleep in them for first few months and then into their cot.

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi guys, I know the name Moses Basket explains itself but is it the kind you can put in the bed with you between you and your husband or that another kind all together. We never looked into bassents etc because hunter went into his cot straight away (with a monitor) so Im more asking out of curiosity.
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
no its not. it is a basket that sits ona wooden stand thing just a little bed thing for first few months.
yer some do put them straight into a cot but chloesmum said hers hasnt been delivered yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular