clairvoyiant birth prediction

xxSUExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 7 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and some very fine hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.

With love,

OMG I totally believe it......only cos I want to though Laughing ....3 hour labour? yes please!!
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
lol this is mine:

The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 7 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 8 ounces, and will be 21-1/2 inches long. This child will have light blue eyes and some blond hair.

But there is more. I get the impression that you have some questions -- unresolved concerns you have been too shy to address with your caregiver. This is quite typical. You might appreciate some of the advice to some of these seemingly embarassing pregnancy questions.
Posted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 am 
Post subject:
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be slightly overcast. Your baby will arrive at night.

After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 21-1/2 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and be completely bald.

With love,

God i hope it doesnt have brown eyes lol we both have blue eyes!!!

My babies are growing up!
CorrinneAdelle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
What she senses for you
The day you deliver, outside will be sunny. Your baby will arrive in wee hours of the morning .

After a labor lasting approximately 2 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 18-1/2 inches long. This child will have blue eyes and dark hair.

I think i can deal with this Very Happy Imagine If It Was true x
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular