Confused...

Vicki08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:27 pm 
Post subject: Confused...
Hi as the title clearly states - i am confused!!

My last period was 22nd April, i am on the pill but dont always remember to take it, on the 12th May i bled lightly for about 3 hours, for the past 12 days i have felt almost constantly sick, i have been getting lower back pain, emotional and moody and even though i'm cool to the touch i feel like i'm roasting but thats mainly at night when i want to sleep.

i was beginning to think i could be pregnant until i took a test this morning and it was negative

could the test be wrong?

Vicki
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
hi vicky,

the test may be wrong when are/were you due to have ur period?
you may hav bled halfway through your cycle because you missed your pills. how many pills did you miss? ad when did you bleed after the missed pills?

i had my period 28th april and i was on pill but had missed some and i bleed half ay through. and i thought i was pregnant coz i had all symptoms feeling sick tired etc. did a test and showed positive but only faint and then few days later negative. so either had a false positive result or early miscarriage what they call chemical pregnancy.

Vicki08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi laura, thanks for replying

my periods are irregular so im never sure when i'm due but always have a period every month sometimes 2. as for when i missed the pills i'm not sure because most days i take them and some days i forget. i was sexually active from 1st-5th May (long distance relationship) and i bled lightly for a couple hours on 12th

i spoke to nhs direct and they said to drink water to help wih sickness and if i still don't have a period by monday to take another test and see a doctor
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
well there is a possibility of pregnancy. but the possibility will be low as you were only sexually active for a few days and you have been on the pil even though uve missed some.

yer once uve took your last pill see if you come on your period and if not take a test?

where you planning to become pregnant?

Vicki08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
i dont have breaks with my pill - it's constant and i wasn't planning on getting pregnant.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
dont worry just wait to see if you have ur period if not do a test.

Vicki08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:11 am 
Post subject:
i'll try not to worry Smile thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular