Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:35 am 
Post subject: Miscarriage
Miscarriage during first trimester Sad
littleyellowduck
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry to hear that Tulips, such an awful time for you. I do understand what you are going through, I also understand that nothing I can say will really help at all, but if you need to talk please pm me.

Lots of love and hugs
Suzy xx
Kim749
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Am new to this forun Tulips and read your message. I know how desperately sad you must be feeling. I have a beautiful daughter aged 2, but since her arrival I have suffered two miscarriages, one at nearly 9 weeks and the other just under 6 weeks. Don't give up, give yourself time to grieve and keep trying. Despite what anyone will tell you about relaxing I know it's hard. Be reassured, that I'm 37 years old and just found out I'm pregnant again - early days yet, but hey it's happened. I'm happy for you to vent your spleen to me, trust me I know all the emotions you're going through.

Take care
Marien
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry about your miscarriage Tulips. My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks (this is my second). I don't know how you are feeling because we all react differently, but I was V sad for a long time afterwards and what helped me most was talking about it and allowing myself time to grieve. I chose to believe that it probably happened for a reason but that's probably scant consolation to you right now. Don't shut your feelings away because bottling things up makes things worse. I think you were very brave to say it and share it and that's a good start. If you want to talk more we are all here for you. It's difficult to do on the computer but I am sending you a BIG hug and I hope you receive it! All the best sweetie, from Marien xx
POLLI
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:36 pm 
Post subject: miscarrige
I have suffered from four miscarraiges and all in the first 6/7 weeks. It is heartbreaking and where i live there seems to be kids having kids. I am 32 years old and have just found out that i am 10 weeks pregnant. This is the furthest that i have ever been and everything is looking good. As some else said don't bottle your feelings up. When someone asks you how you feel, if you feel rotten tell them. If you feel like a good cry then have one. Everyone deals with it in a different way. Chin up you will get through it in your own way and your own time. If you need a moan, cry or a shout shout just log on and let rip.

xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
thats terrible news tulip. I cant imagine how you are feeling. just rest assured that we are all here for you anytime to chat to.
dawn x
cardea
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:07 am 
Post subject:
I'm sp sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had a missed miscarriage 4 years ago and was totally knocked sideways by it physically and emotionally. All i can say is be kind to yourself. I know i felt like there were babies and pregnant women everywhere and i felt like each advert or new pregnancy announcement was done to rub salt into a very raw wound. I walked out of a supermarked in tears six months after my miscarriage because there was a pregnant woman in front of us in whinging about how hard pregnancy was - i felt like slapping her and telling her she should just be grateful ! It can effect you in the stragest ways and there is nothing wrong with it. I am pregnant again and have 5 weeks to go. I was terrified when i found out i was pregnant again and thought everything was going to go wrong again and did not actually start thinknig it was going to happen until after my 20 week scan. Take time to heal X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular