What is normal?

AmandaRose
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:07 pm 
Post subject: What is normal?
This is my first pregnancy and I am having pain in my lower abdomin is this normal?
Daisy7206
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:44 pm 
Post subject: What is normal?
I'm almost seven weeks pregnant and have been having intermittent abdominal pains from the very beginning, much like very short period pains. I also have no idea if this is normal, and it has worried me a bit, especially since I haven't yet suffered particularly with nausea or fatigue - in fact I feel really well! Could also do with some reasurance. Sorry, not too helpful!
AmandaRose
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
That is all right it is nice to know that I am not the only one with the cramping feelings. This gives me hope that I am not having something go wrong. Thanks for letting me know.
monkeymum
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
If it helps I'm in week 17 now and I had cramps for about the first 15 weeks, which terrified me as a I had a miscarriage last year. Some were fairly severe but all just turned out to be perfectly normal growing pains.
Thought I'd escaped them but they're back again as of a couple of days ago! If you think how small your uterus is and then how much it has to grow it's no wonder it hurts!
xbabyxgirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
i have had what feel like period pains all through ny pregnancy its your womb growing but if you are worried ring your midwife
AmandaRose
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
I was more woundering whether or not it was a normal thing that happened. No one has every said to me "Now hun when you are pregnant you may have some pains, but that is normal". If that had happened I might not have been so freaked out by them.

And yes it does help to know that even though you are in the 17 week you still have them on the rare day. I am glad that I am not the only one. I thought maybe but that seems a little silly now. haha.
Carleigh
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
i wouldnt say it was anything to worry about, i had bad pains there too but my midwife said it was just my abdomin moving up my stomach. it will go away Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular