help!!

ClaireB
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:07 pm 
Post subject: help!!
I've just found out i'm pregnant, it wasn't exactly planned so I haven't been taking folic acid and am now really stressing that theres going to be something wrong with my baby. Is it too late to start now?
Brookums143
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:23 pm 
Post subject: its not too late
i didnt find out i was pregnant until i was 6 weeks it wasnt planned at all then i went to the doc and he did my exam and started me on the pills and said everything was fine. Im now 15 weeks today and last time i went everything sounded perfect. So dont freak that is what will startle the baby you have to stay calm and take care of yourself.
monkeymum
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
It's definately not too late to start, and I wouldn't panic about starting late as depending on what your diet is like you've probably been taking it without realising.

Start today and try to pick a time of the day when morning sickness doesn't undo all your good work. My midwife advised that I should take folic acid until week 16 at least
Eternity
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:24 am 
Post subject:
I'm 19 weeks almost and only took the recommend vitamins for around a week... even though it is advised that u take them.. i wasn't able to as they made me very ill, ontop of my severe morning sickness.. and my lil one is still healthy. So dont worry, if can take them do so though as it is advised, but if ur starting late on them or even miss them a couple of days in a row it wont cause any damage i dont think.
Carleigh
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:32 pm 
Post subject:
hi im carleigh im 17 and 28 weeks pregnant.
i never took folic acid and i dont take any vitamin pills, my baby is perfectly fine and healthy so nothing to worry about Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular