happy stories!!

wriggler2008
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:19 pm 
Post subject: happy stories!!
ok so i thought yes this is a place where ladies can talk about ttc after loss but also thought that it would be nice for a positive spin on things too so heres my story!! feel free to add anymore ladies!!

when i was 17 i got pregnant with a little girl but an abnormality was found on the 12 week scan (cystic hygroma and fetal hydrops) which it later turned out was caused by a chromosomal disorder called turners syndrome. we were told several times in the following 5 weeks that there was no way we were coming away from that pregnancy with a baby (consultants very words!!) and we made the heartbreaking decision to terminate her pregnancy at 18 weeks and we held a little funeral for her Sad. that was in april 2007, then in august 2007 i got pregnant and unfortunately miscarried at 5 weeks.

then i got pregnant again in dec 2007 and as u can see by my ticker i had a lovely healthy lil boy called andrew in august2008!! im not pregnant again and fingers crossed everythings going well!! so ladies there is light at the end of the tunnel just because you miscarry once doesnt mean you will again Smile
xCupcakex
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Wriggler - nice to hear some positivity. Good luck with your pregnancy. xx

Wallicio
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much for sharing your story giving me hope at the end of my tunnel. Unfortunately i have just come back from a d&c as i suffered a mmc and was feeling rather low, but your story made me smile. I'm hoping today's experience doesn't put me off ttc again xx
bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:48 pm 
Post subject: happy
hi ladies my name is tracey i m/c in 2003 i started trying for a baby straight away and it took me 12 months to get my first child which i fell pregnant in 2004 i had her in june 2005 had my second child in 2006 and had my 3rd child in 2008 and now pregnant with my fourth i wish u all the luk in the world on getting ur bfps gud luk ladies.
Donc17
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies...

After trying for 6 months I had a mc at 6+6 in Oct. I fell pregnant again straight away in the first month. We werent necesarily trying we were just bding for fun and enjoying having each others closeness so it was a very very happy suprise that we got our BFP so quickly. We have had our datinig scan and everything was great and is still going well (fingers crossed)

Your time will come ladies dont give up!

xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular