first time and younge

firsttimemummy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:58 pm 
Post subject: first time and younge
it is hard trying to be first time mum and young, but it can be done. i was with my boyfriend for 2 years when we thought we would try. i got pregnant first time trying. but breaking the news to the family was hard. i thought they would be happy for us. but they wouldn't speak to me and if they were they were telling me to have an abortion. but i don't believe in that plus we wanted this baby and i wasn't going to give our baby up for them.(this was my bf side of the family)they were saying we were to young and imature ect. my side of the family were over the moon. i broke the news to my work aswell and they supported me all the way. during my pregnancy i had moved 4 home four times, struggling to stay at work as i was enimic and getting big. i finished work when i was 46 weeks, got our own flat when i was47 weeks. we had a baby girl beuatiful and heathy on the 5th april2007. me and my boyfriend couldnt be happier. we also plan too marry 20th june 2009. and im only 17 and my boyfriend is only 18. so if any one tells you it cant be done, it can. if there isn't a way you find a way.
mummywendy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 19 I had my baby at 18, me and the baby's Dad we're together for 3 years, we lived together, and we had lost 3 babies previous. Our relationship ended badly, I walked out, went back to my Mums, and found out I was pregnant a week later.
I am a single mother now, living at my Mums, squashed up and cramped and exhausted all the time but otherwise okay.
Glad to hear a young Mum like me has a baby and is proud, instead of liks so many of the others I know. xxx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:00 am 
Post subject:
yep i had my daughter wen i was 18 and babies dad was 19 we are now happily marries and have been with each other for over 3 years now and had our 1st wedding anniversary last month. and we are so proud of our daughter. it certainly isnt anything we rushed into and its hard work.

hope both of you young mums are doing well?

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular