daft question

NatalieNFang
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
haha .. thank you .. i will take that title with pride .. lowering the tone natalie Laughing

yeah a heard about that Confused my pregnant friends told me they didnt get how it worked either ahaha!!!

how are you getting along mrs springer .. is your due day not soon?
x
MrsSpringer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
7 weeks 2 days until lift off !!

I dont see how when it hurts coming out how shoving things up will not hurt / make it all better??

I guess its a place that someone cant kiss better so thats the next best thing... Laughing
In early pregnancy and now again later on in preg is the only real time im having probs with me number two's

I pity the poor lass whos reading this whilst eating / cooking and is about to chuck lol xx

**PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE CHD WORD.**
NatalieNFang
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
awww youll be getting really excited yeah?

yeah i know.. beats me but hey .. thank god nobudy can kiss there!! eww..

ooppss i think i may have lowerd the tone more HAHA!! im now realising why my lecturer at college keeps telling me to shut up!! beauty therapists should speak so dirty!! ahahah!!

well dont know whats what yet regarding perhaps being pregnant so i will defo get back to yous all on this hopefully wednesday and then we can compare notes!! ahaha!!

Laughing
MrsSpringer
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
xScottishGirliex wrote:
awww youll be getting really excited yeah?

yeah i know.. beats me but hey .. thank god nobudy can kiss there!! eww..

ooppss i think i may have lowerd the tone more HAHA!! im now realising why my lecturer at college keeps telling me to shut up!! beauty therapists should speak so dirty!! ahahah!!

well dont know whats what yet regarding perhaps being pregnant so i will defo get back to yous all on this hopefully wednesday and then we can compare notes!! ahaha!!

Laughing

Excited, anxious and darn well cant wait to meet babs!!
I certainly dont think the tone could of been lowered more tho!!
Good luck with the testing again - and compairing notes - considering this is my third preggie im practically an old hat at it haha!! So i hope you got a lonnggggggg time to talk lol, 40 weeks ish should do it... or 38 minimum lol x

**PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE CHD WORD.**
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular