Anyone ever had a spring baby April/May?

1lbkb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:05 pm 
Post subject: Anyone ever had a spring baby April/May?
Just wondering if you could advise whether or not you had them in babygro's a lot or mainly vests cos it can be quite warm then (I know it was last year cos I went on holiday in UK and kept a check on the weather -and it was very hot).

Just not entirely sure as my other son was born at the end of September an Autumn baby so he ended up in snowsuits and stuff, so kinda need an idea as to the early days, cos I know you have them in babygro's for a bit but just don't know if a vest and babygro would make them too hot, how do you tell at that age?

Also, I really like the new swaddle blankets, but wondering if that would result in a hot baby?

I know I'll probably go with the flow, but thinking about buying a few early bits for bubba.

x
Posted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:25 pm 
Post subject:
My little man was born 11th May, and it was quite hot so he spent alot of his time in vest and socks to be honest also if you can find them romper suits are quite handy!
He lived in those!
xx
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thats a great help thanks, I thought about rompers for during the day and I'll make sure I have a lot of fancy vests, babygros will be mainly for bedtime I guess.

Many thanks for confirming what I guess I already new really, and I suppose I just have to see what the weather is like!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular