Am I Pregnant?? confused!!!

farzu23
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:08 pm 
Post subject: Am I Pregnant?? confused!!!
Hi all,

I'm new here and need some advice from you all.

My last period was on the 4th Jan and suddenly from last night i'm bleeding. Not really heavy but different from normal. I want to get pregnant and from last night i cant think of anything else. I have some symptoms. My breast swelled up, from few days i'm feeling like vomitting but don't really happens. mood changes a lot. getting very emotional. some food craving,
But from last night i'm really scared and can't understand whats happening. If any of you are having same problems or had similer problems, please give me some advice.

I am really very very scared and sad. Crying or Very sad
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
some women have a slight show in the middle of their menstral cycle, when ovulation occurs. So thats the time to start trying Smile
I don' think you are pregnant though, as your period was only two weeks ago. Let me know how it goes. Don't get too sad, it took me over two years to get pregnant with two of my babies Smile
farzu23
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:15 pm 
Post subject: thanks
Thanks for your reply. i am really scared. i'm bleeding and its very very heavy and sometimes pains. don't really know what to do.
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
have u come off the pill recently? u say u want a baby so if u have this can happen.
Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
I would go and see your doctor just to make sure everything is ok with you Laughing I'm sure its just your period arrived early Laughing Don't worry!!! Smile
Talksoon x
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:46 pm 
Post subject: break through bleeding??
they say that when your on your pill each period you have isn't a 'real' period as there has been no egg released from your ovarys and is just your body getting rid of the linning from your womb. when ytou come off the pill you still have to have your 'real' preriod, this happens when an egg which hasn't been fertalised is taken away with the linning of your womb.

when i came off the pill trying to coincive i blead about 3 wks after my last period, after reading the instructions which came with my packet of pills that was what it said was happening.

if your still worried you should try reading the instructions from your own packet of pills or see your doctor, hope this helped.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular