child minders....? nurseries?

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:01 pm 
Post subject: child minders....? nurseries?
Bit of help... I am lookin at going bk 2 work and not sure weather to put my son into a day care nursery or send 2 a childminder??

what does every1 think is best? is a child minder cheaper than a nursery??and how do u find a good 1??

Confused
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
My sister in law is a child minder and if all are like her then they're fab.

Plus your child will pretty much get one to one attention, as they'll only be looking after a few kids.

I have to admit that would be my ideal if I was in your position. But my mum is looking after our little one when it comes along so I can go back to work.

JO x

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. Ive trained and worked as a nanny then had my own chd, then childminded and now at pre-school with slighty older chd. have lots of friends who are still childminders and think they are fab. Its more personal for you and child. more reasonable and generally more flexible. You can get a list online from your local council and can check out there most recent ofsted report. most gd childminders have references and will let you speak to existing childrens parents. good luck. Pupx
ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
A child minder does sound alot better, its just bein able to trust sum1!!
I think my mum will have him 1 day a wk its just the other days ( am only lookin at part time )
Thanks 4 ur help girls, will have a look online for local child minders
xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular