Lillamb

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject: Lillamb
Hey you Very Happy , how you feeling now after all that *@#!! with your ex and his crazy arse mother? Last forum you wrote about it I think you were going to seek advice about custody and things. I have been meaning to check that you are more confident now and not worrying about those Twisted Evil Twisted Evil people
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya hun...im ok thanxs hows u and hunter???

yeah feel alot better about all that now the crazy ass [*CENSORED*] mus be living in some dream world if she thinks she wud get cudsody but i have been warned she will get visiting rights but supervised thnax god xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
We both good as ta!! Im pleased to hear the visits will be supervised, god I'd rather run away and hide than let that crazy cow have him for a night!!! I read you forum about the dream!!! Ewwwwww scary!! My nephew plays the bagpipes and i had an awful day dream that he played them at Hunters funeral. I was shaking for the rest of the day. Its funny how it takes years to fall in love with someone but we love these wee guys the day we find out we are carrying them.
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:18 pm 
god that dream must of been alful.....i 8 nightmeres im a baby lol.........

i no i have never love any 1 as much as i love my lil man and i ant even met him yet lol...its so strange xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
I cant believe you are only 19 odd days away!!! I started looking at forums around Christmas and time has gone so fast!!! Cant wait to see the first pic you put on for us! Lisaken's is just a wee darling.
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:23 pm 
i no it fly bys really even if at the time ya think its going slow...........leonnox is so cute i crnt wait to see what my bubba looks like.........wen hunter was born cud u tell if he look like u or his daddy xx
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Everyone says he looks like Brendon but Hunter has my smile and dimples. I hope to god he has my commen sense too and not the carefree attitude of his father
Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:01 pm 
Post subject: XX
lol i hope leon as his dads commen sense im really dumb......his dad was quite bright just used it in all the rong ways lol.......oll be happy if he looks like eaither ov us...his dad is blonde n im brown so i wonder lol xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular