Mixed pregnancy test results whats going on?

Addo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject: Mixed pregnancy test results whats going on?
I have missed my last 2 periods. I have no other symptoms. 1 week ago took hpt which showed a faint pink line. 2 days later used clear blue digital showed up "pregnant" obviously very happy. 2 days on from that tried the other clear blue digital came up negative. Went to doctors their test came up negative also. My husband wasn't convinced so bought another clear blue digital did test the following morning this came up "pregnant" again. Did 2 futher tests with the pink line first one was negative 2 days later came up with a positive yet faint (not as faint as initial test) line. I have been to the doctors again and waiting to go for a blood test the waiting around not knowing whats going on driving me insane. Has anyone else had similar problems please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
mrswolfbane
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
my sis had 9 neg tests and then miscarried.

u could have low hcg levels and u may be doing ur tests at different times of the day aswell.
janec
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:30 am 
Post subject: tests!
Hey I got told to try doing the tests first thing in the morning as thats when they are more conclusive! Give it a go.

take care
janec
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:11 am 
Post subject:
I had the same sort of problem last year. I did 4 pregnancy tests over a weekend, 2 clearblue which said pregnant and 2 first response which only had very faint lines. Then on monday I took a urine sample to the doctors which came back negative, and on the tuesday night I started bleeding and had miscarried. I hope it is not the same for you, but the only real way to tell at this stage is for a blood test to give you the exact levels and to check again to see whether they increase in a couple of days.
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Hey, they say you dont get false possitve results, so i would say the likely hood is that you are pregnant. It might just been you havent got enough of the hormone level in you yet and the tests are struggling to detect it. By the way the doctors tests are really cheap ones so that might be why it said negative.

I done lots of early tests which were all negative, then i waited so i was a couple of days late and done 2 more which were two very very faint lines, so then waited another 2 days and took a clearblue digital.. which was PREGNANT. and im now 15 weeks with a healthy baby. Very Happy

Keep your chin up and let us know the outcome xx Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular